Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Ingredients (SERVES 3)
· 1 Gluten free pizza base
· Half a jar of Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce
· 60g vegan cheese slices cut into circles
· 40g vegan cheese, grated
· 10 Green or/and black olives, halved
· 50g Spinach
· 5 Cherry tomatoes, halved
· 15g Shimeji mushrooms, cut in small cubes
· 1/2 Red bell pepper, sliced
· 15g Jalapeno pepper (optional)
· 15g Fresh coriander, chopped
1. Soak the spinach in boiling water until it has softened then drain and leave to one side.
2. Soak the sliced mixed peppers in boiling water until tender, drain and leave to one side.
3. Spread Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce evenly over the top of the pizza base.
4. Spread the drained spinach, cheese slices, half of the coriander, olives, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes over the pizza base.
5. Scatter the remaining coriander, bell pepper, jalapenos and cheddar cheese over the top.
6. Season with cracked black pepper.
7. Bake in the over until browned and piping hot.