Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Ingredients (SERVES 1)
70g Stir fry vegetables
60g Peeled prawns
50g SDF Sweet chilli sauce
50g Rice noodles
2g Fresh red chilli
5g 100% orange juice
1 tbsp Garlic infused oil
1g Fresh coriander chopped
1. Chop the red chilli and coriander.
2. Place noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Leave to soak for 5 minutes.
3. On a low heat add the oil & fry the vegetables for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a plate.
4. Fry the prawns for about 5 minutes turning occasionally & add a small serving of the Sweet chilli sauce. Heat for 1 minute and place next to the vegetables
5. Drain the rice noodles and mix with the chopped coriander, red chilli and orange juice.
6. Place noodles on top of the vegetables.
7. In a saucepan heat the sweet chilli sauce for one minute or until warmed through.